Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wedding plans

Our wedding is set for May 24,2008. 6 months to go! Our plans are almost all set. We have our photographer, caterer, reception site (Becca's parents house), church, favors, invitations, etc. We are missing a florist, but we still have time. I (Becca) got my wedding ring today. Well, I don't actually have it, it had to be ordered. It is on it's way, though. I have my dress. I always tease Will about wearing it around the house. He does not want to see what it looks like. I don't think it will bring bad luck if he sees it, but he does. All I have to say is it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am excited to wear it. I picture myself like the "friends" episode where Monica and Pheobe are washing dishes and cleaning the house in their wedding dresses. It is too pretty to wear only once. I should wear it all the time!(he he he). Our honeymoon is to Italy. Rome, Venice, and Florence. I have never been to Italy, but Will has, so he is my tour guide. It should be great!

No comments: