Tuesday, November 20, 2007

6 month countdown...

6 months left. Where does the time go? Wasn't it just Halloween, and now it is Thanksgiving?!?! Christmas stuff is already out in the stores. Time is flying. 6 months until "I do". We started out with 1 1/2 years to plan a small wedding with 50 guests (or less) and we are down to 6 months. We have not even registered for gifts yet. All the magazines say you are suppose to do it 6 1/2 months or earlier before the big day. I walked into Bed,Bath and Beyond just to see what they have. I was so overwhelmed I had to walk out of the store. I did not even know where to start. I thought that store had useful everyday things. Simple things. They now sell china. China, I say! Do people still use china? I would not know what to do with china. I need to go back when Will is free so it is not so intimidating.
-Becca

No comments: